Friday, March 26, 2010

Working Abroad

This spam popped up while I was probably trying to blog, but I found it unusual. It reads "Do you want to miss your chance to Live and Work in the USA?" And the only button provided is "Yes." Then I thought to myself, have I gone too far in this Asia thing and global mindset and do I ever see myself working back in the USA?

Well, the spam didn't give me the option to click "No I don't want to miss my chance to live and work in the USA"... so I'm exploring the feeling of how 2 more years in Hong Kong or Shanghai might feel. It's currently not the future I'm facing but that is because after UNC I leave that blog unwritten. But I'm just keeping my mind open... funny spam though.




Probably the only one who reads spam pop-ups,
Catherine
Posted by Picasa