Sunday, March 21, 2010

Barbie GIrl: Full Circle from Denmark's Aqua to Shanghai's Flagship Store

This was strictly market research for my marketing project on Mattel's diva, Barbie Roberts.

Okay, so maybe it wasn't just for research.

The Barbie store in Shanghai has 6 floors of plastic, spas, shopping, cafes, and accessories! More than anyone should ever be exposed to in one day.
I'll admit it, I'm no Barbie. Madge even is smirky at how odd I look as a blonde.
Krisanna's face looks minature. Well, we were subsequently kicked out of this display because it was for 12 year olds or younger.
Calvert, why did we just get the generic Barbies, when Sumatra-Indonesian Barbie existed! Okay, I'll admit the Olympics Barbies were top drawer.


Dreaming of life in plastic, Catherine
Posted by Picasa