Thursday, March 25, 2010

Rough Day

So after I lost my keys the other day from a hole in my bag, I decided
to retrace my steps and find the earring I had aslo lost walking to
the MTR and look for my keys as well, in this process I managed to
lose my student ID, which I had just loaded with money for aircon,
retracing my steps again for my card and my earring I managed to drop
1 hkd coin sounds like nothing but then when if you show up to united
college there is nothing to eat for 15, so try out new asia canteen
and the only thing below 16 (the price of most of the menu) is a
"slated beet and egg" sandwich, liking beets I thought hey it cant be
that bad... but alas the translation meant to say "salted beef & egg
sandwich" so I took my salted beef and egg sandwich and walked home...
on my walk home, the egg fell out of my sandwich into the road, and
then was run over by a bus.

Today has been one of those glorious days that makes me think, "At
least I was not the egg under the bus."