Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Analysis of Twilight: Eclipse

First of all, I'd like to thank the academy. No, really! The entertainment industry I take for granted. Watching a movie on the big screen is actually a treat and quite rejuvenating. This fourth of July instead of gathering with patriots around a grill, I went on an expat solo trip to the movies approximately 40 feet from where I live at about 4 minutes after I woke up. My gym gave out free Twilight tickets so I jumped on the offer as hey, it's a break from Asia life for a bit. So I've decided to channel my thoughts about the movie - feel free to comment if you agree, disagree.

1. There is more fake hair dye in the cast of Twilight than the Anime Annual Convention
2. The new vampire enemy gets a gold star for attractiveness but I wish it was Hunter Parrish
3. Dakota Fanning remains the worst actress to become famous, obviously because out of the whole cast of perfectly tweezed eyebrows, Dakota's are still grizzly and unkept
4. They gave Taylor Lautner the better script - great lines there or involving him
5. The wolves are almost as beautiful as Aslyn from Narnia
6. Does anyone know what qualifies where fake contacts in vampire world? When they don't have them in is that a preference or why don't they were glasses then? or is it like Mood Ring?
7. The dramatic effects by Dakota Fanning's crew further validate my theory that she is the worst actress in the world. Dako I'm sorry, but really you are not a cross over start from awkward childhood to teen queen.
8. Why was I the only one in the theater to gasp with every shirtless scene and giggle at the jokes. Perhaps the subtitles left out all the subtle humor. Haha!

Well, off to bed, must wake up for my now routine 3am work start! Wahooooo great sunday!

- Catherine