Sunday, January 24, 2010

First Stop: Narita, Japan

Despite Coco not wanting me to leave (see pic of pathetic poodle), I was off to Japan after just having arrived in Florida 7 days ago.
Although I could have settled into the life of having deliciously healthy meals cooked for me, reality comes a knocking and I was beginning to miss my Globers believe it or not.

First stop was Atlanta then Narita then Hong Kong. Total travel time = January 2nd, 6pm EST to January 4th, midnight HKT - You figure out the math.


Lovely service on the flight over and barely anyone travelling.

My flight was a bit turbulent - in fact thought I was going to employ the paper bag. True being on the second floor of the plane may have had something to do with the extra motion in the plane, but I arrived in Narita safely and ready for my 28 hour adventure in Japan.